Family life is often centered on food. There are special foods associated with holiday gatherings, seasonal celebrations and even recipes passed down from one generation to the next. Today feeding our family can be a challenge since many of us have dietary restrictions based on health conditions, preferences, and beliefs. There are even people taking a strong political position by consciously using the power of their dollar when choosing the food they put in their body. You may have family members, who are diabetic or have nut or gluten allergies. Then there are people who keep kosher, vegetarians, pesca-tarians as well as those eating macrobiotic foods, raw, raw-vegan and others who will eat meat…but only grass-fed. What is a parent to do?
Growing up in Detroit Michigan area, like most young women, Veronica Bosgraaf struggled with body image and with making healthy choices when it came to eating and exercising. When she became a mom, Veronica was frustrated by the lack of healthy packaged, convenient foods in the markets. She wanted an organic, raw, healthful and delicious snack to throw into her daughter’s lunch bag and so she headed for the kitchen and created it herself. She calls it Pure.
JUST THE FACTS – PURE ORGANIC & PURE NATURALS
Made with Only Real, Simple, Whole Ingredients
Contains Some to All Organic Ingredients
Non-GMO Project Verified
Full of Fiber & Protein, plus Antioxidants & Omega-3s
A FLAVOR TO APPEAL TO EVERY TASTEBUD:
NEW! Dark Chocolate Berry
INGREDIENTS YOU CAN COUNT ON IN EVERY BAR:
- All ingredients are certified organic – All the ingredients are grown without the use of herbicides and pesticides.
- Pure bars are between cold-processed, which allows them to retain higher levels of nutrient density and enzyme activity.
- Instead of refined sugars, organic Agave nectar is used. This nectar, harvested from the Blue Agave plant, looks and tastes just like honey without significantly raising your blood sugar.
- Walnuts can be found in each flavor. They provide a-linolenic omega-3 fatty acids, an essential nutrient. Omega 3’s are the good fats that help with brain function, stabilize cholesterol levels and protect against heart disease.
- Almonds are rich in vitamin E, a tremendously heart-healthy vitamin. Almonds also work as a natural preservative, giving the bars added shelf life.
Food nourishes, rejuvenates and heals when at its best. Serve your family foods that are free of preservatives, artificial ingredients, harmful additives and Trans Fats. Serve family and friends more organic fruits and vegetables.
In many cultures it is believed that food is love. Pure Bar is love in a wrapper.